How do I deposit a check?
My check deposit was rejected. Why?
- the check image, either the front or rear, or both, are not clear, e.g. image is blurry, is dark or has a shadow cast over the check;
- the details written or printed on the check is faint, not legible, has been altered;
- the check deposit details entered into the ING Mobile App is not consistent with what is printed on the check;
- the amount on the check is PHP 500,000 or more;
- the check is stale-dated, i.e. the date on the check should not be 180 days old or more;
- the check deposit has not been properly filled out, and elements such as the signature, date are missing and/or has been altered;
- the back of the check does not contain all the required endorsements which are: ING account number, your signature, date of deposit and the words "ING".
How long does it take to process the check?
What do I do with the check after it has cleared?
Can I deposit a foreign currency check?
What types of check are accepted?
Blank checks, checks issued "Payable to Bearer", "Cash", and/or "Pay To Cash" will not be accepted. FCYs (Foreign Currency Checks) are also not accepted. We will also not accept any check that has alterations, is stale-dated, in the old format, has faint and/or unclear markings and is dirty and/or physically damaged.