Front of the check
- The check must be issued in your name.
- The amount on the check should be below PHP 500,000.00.
- The date on the check should not be 180 days old or more.
Back of the check
Make sure to write the following legibly:
- Your ING account number
- Date of deposit
- Your signature
- Our bank name: “ING Bank”
How to deposit a check
Reminder (for Manager’s Check):
- If the account name is blank, you may put “none”.
- If the bank name is written, you may copy it.
- If the account number is blank, you may put “none”. If there are “0” (zeroes) written, write it as is - “0”.
When selecting the issuing bank, kindly take note that:
BPIis different from BPI Family Savings Bank and BPI Direct Savings Bank
BDOis different from BDO Private Bank
HSBCis different from HSBC Savings Bank Philippines
PNBis different from PNB Savings Bank
RCBCis different from RCBC Savings Bank
UCPBis different from UCPB Savings Bank
Check Status description:
- For Clearing - Accepted by ING and for transmission to Philippine Clearing House Corporation (PCHC).
- Rejected - Rejected check deposits due to technicalities such as post-dated, blurred images, stale dated, amount in word differs in figures, missing signature, etc.
- Returned - Returned check due to Drawn Against Insufficient Funds (DAIF), Drawn Against Unclear Deposit (DAUD) and unauthorized signatory.
Cleared - Cleared and available funds
- Check deposits are usually cleared within 1-2 business days.
- Please hold on to your check for at least 6 months after depositing.
Member: PDIC. Maximum Deposit Insurance for Each Depositor P500,000