Key features of funds transfer in ING
Transfer funds to any Philippine banks electronically for free.
High transaction amount
Transfer up to Php 150,000 per day.
Same day crediting
Funds transfer from ING to other bank(s) made before 3:30pm will be completed within the same day.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is PESONet?
PESOnet (Philippine EFT System and Operations Network) is a new electronic funds transfer service launched by the Philippine Clearing House Corporation. It enables customers of participating banks, e-money or mobile money operators to transfer funds in Philippine Peso currency to another customer of other participating banks, e-money issuers or mobile money operators in the Philippines.
How much is the transaction fee for PESONet transfers?
ING does not charge any fees at all. However you may refer to the receiving bank’s customer service for information on their applicable charges.
For more information, please visit this site: http://www.bsp.gov.ph/payments/Fees.pdf
Can I start doing online transfers to other banks from my ING account?
Yes, you can transfer funds from your ING account to any local banks via the ING mobile app.
From which banks can I transfer funds to my ING account using PESOnet?
At the moment, these banks have listed ING as one of their receiving banks:
- Citibank, N.A. Transfer using CitiBank Guide
- East West Banking Corporation Transfer using EastWest Guide
- Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company Transfer using Metrobank Guide
- Philippine National Bank (PNB)
- Philippine Savings Bank Transfer using PS Bank Guide
- The Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation Transfer using HSBC Guide
- Union Bank of the Philippines (UnionBank)
- United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB)
Is there a daily limit for transferring money?
The table below gives an overview of the different limits that ING has set depending on the transaction type. You can also see the daily limits under Account Information in your ING mobile app dashboard.
Daily limits for internal and external fund transfers are applicable for every single transaction or total aggregate transactions per calendar day.
|Transaction Type||Daily Limit|
Internal Funds Transfer (Between ING Account)
External Funds Transfer (Between Other Accounts via PESONet)
PHP 150,000 / per day
How long does the money transfer take?
For ING to ING: Crediting will be done real-time.
From other bank(s) to ING: If you transfer funds from other bank to your ING account on or before 4:00pm (subject to the sending bank’s process), the funds will be credited to your ING account within that same day at 5:00pm - 6:00pm. If you make a transfer after 4:00pm, the funds will be credited to your ING account next banking day at 5:00pm - 6:00pm.
From ING to other bank(s): If you make a transfer on or before 3:30pm, funds will be transferred to the other bank within the same day.
If after 3:30pm, funds will be debited from your available balance on the same day and processed the next banking day.
It is useful to keep in mind the cut-off time for same day processing:
Transfer from other banks to ING: 4:00pm
Transfer from ING to other banks: 3:30pm
Please note that there are several factors that can affect the timing that you or your payee will receive the money, such as the processing time of the other banks.
You may visit PESONet Website at: www.pesonet.info
Transfer funds from other banks via PESONet
How to Transfer Funds using the Metrobank mobile app?
Fund transfer to ING only available via app at this time.
- From the home screen (My Accounts), tap the hamburger icon/ menu on the upper left hand side.
- Tap ‘Transfer to other bank.’
- Select PesoNet
- Tap ‘Transfer’ under the ‘One-Time Transfer’ box.
On the ‘One-Time Transfer’ screen, fill in the following details:
- Bank – select ING BANK N.V.
- Account Number – enter the 12 digit ING account number of the receiver
- Beneficiary – select Individual
- First Name – of receiver
- Middle Name – of receiver
- Last Name – of receiver
- Address – of receiver
- Mobile Number – of your own or of the receiver
- Email Address – of your own or of the receiver
- Purpose – you can log down your note for the transactions here.
- Save this beneficiary – Can opt to slide this to the right in order to enable
Note: You have discretion to input either your own mobile number & address or that of the receiver in order to get the confirmation notice.
- Tap ‘Next’
- A confirmation message will appear in the screen.
- Take a screenshot of the confirmation message for future reference.
How to Transfer Funds using the CitiBank mobile app?
From your home screen, tap the “menu” /hamburger icon on the top left portion of the screen
Go to manage payees
- Click add payee
- Select local payees
- Select payee type – “another local bank”
- Input account name
- Bank route code type “ING” and select “ING Bank”
- Input account number
- Input payee nickname
- Select purpose of transfer
- Click next
- Verify information
- Click next
- Go to manage payees
- Go to main menu
- Select “make a transfer/payment”
- Select the Citi account that you want to transfer from
- Select the account you want to transfer from
- Look for your ING account under “transfer to another bank in the Phils”
- Select your newly added ING account
- Enter amount of transfer
- Select Date of transfer from the calendar
- Select Purpose from the drop down options
- Tap “next”
- Review transfer details
- Click “authorize’
How to transfer funds using For EastWest app or online?
- Log in to EastWest Online (online banking) or EastWest Mobile (mobile banking)
- Click Accounts & Make a Transfer
- Input your OTP
- Select Send Money
- Select Payment Type & Registered Payee or One-time Payment
- Select Beneficiary Options & Local Interbank Account
- Choose Beneficiary Type & Individual
Input Mandatory fields such as;
- Beneficiary First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Beneficiary Account Number
- Beneficiary Account Currency
- Beneficiary Bank
- Complete Address (Room No./Office Name/Bldg/House#, Street, District, Town, City, Country, and ZIP code)
- Select Transfer Facility & Pesonet
How to fund your ING Savings Account using HSBC Online Banking?
- Log on to online banking at https://www.hsbc.com.ph/
- After inputting your user name and password, go to Account Dashboard >> Move Money >> New Payment or Transfer
Choose New Payment or Transfer and fill in the form:
- From: Source account
- To: Select “New Payee”
- Payee Type: Select “Person”
- Bank Country: Search “Philippines”
- Account Type: Select “Other Local Bank”
- Bank Details: Select “Manually Input Bank Address”
- Bank Name and Branch: Input “ING Bank Manila [ Retail]”
- Bank Address: Input “ING Bank NV, 20F Ayala Tower 1, Makati, MM, Phils.”
- Account Number: Input “12 digit Payee Account Number”[ your ING Savings account No.]
- Payee Name: Input “Payee Account Name”
- Branch Name: Input ‘ING Bank Manila [ Retail] ”
- Amount: Input “Amount to be transferred”
- Enter your Transaction Security Code and click Continue. Be sure to follow the Secure Key instructions.
- Verify your input and press confirm.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are unable to transfer fund, send a message through the online banking website requesting to increase your transfer limit amount. The maximum transfer limit amount is PHP 3 million.
How to fund your ING Savings Account using PSBank Online Banking
- Log in to online banking using your valid account credentials
- Select fund transfer from the left navigation panel
- Select enroll account and choose the source account
Select to “unenrolled other bank account” and fill in the details as seen below:
- Beneficiary: Individual
- Bank: ING Bank N.V
- Input the pertinent information of the person you are transferring to (account name, first name, middle name, last name, address and contact no).
- Enter amount you wish to transfer and for schedule of transfer choose “ within 1 banking day (Pesonet)” and press proceed
- You will be asked to review your transaction and enter your password and the OTP that will be sent to your registered mobile number